What you need to know before your first session:
1) Always plan to arrive 5-10 mins early. The start time of your appointment is when we want you ON the massage table. If you are late, your massage has started without you and will still end on time. Please help me give you the full session you are paying for by being early.
2) Your NEW CLIENT INTAKE FORM should be filled out at least 24 hours in advance of your session. The link to your intake form is in your confirmation email. Otherwise, plan on arriving early to complete them before your session.
3) What to wear: You will undress completely for your session and you will be covered securely the whole time, and I will uncover only the part being worked as it is being worked. I prefer not to work around or over clothing. (Leave undies on if you have a good reason to.)
4) Some people get lost finding me the first time. Please don't get lost on your way.
- My address is 315 SE. 7th St, Suite B Grants Pass, OR 97526.
- I am on the corner of I and 7th streets in the same building as the Photo Den
- To get to my office you go through the double doors on the far right (same as Towne Centre Insurance Services)
- My office is on the ground floor through the door on the left.
5) Tipping: is never expected, but always appreciated.
6) All clients agree to give at least 24 hours notice for cancellations/rescheduling. (You sign an intake form stating this.)
Make sure the email you received upon booking your session is accurate and that your calendar matches mine.
Respond to the text/email sent 48 hours in advance to confirm your appointment, or let me know immediately if you need to change or cancel.
7) Massage is not recommended if you are CURRENTLY experiencing any of the following:
- Active Infectious or contagious disease
- Fever, Nausea, or Diarrhea
- Kidney and/or bladder disease or infection
- Cancer or undiagnosed lumps
- Any active inflammatory disease affecting blood vessels
- Diabetes - with active complications
Please notify me before your session, if you develop any new health conditions or symptoms, no matter how minor.
**Please ensure you have read this section; you will agree to it when you sign your client information form.**
I have reserved your appointment time JUST for you.
I require at least 24 hours notice for any cancellation/rescheduling. Call me at 970-846-2419 anytime and leave a message. Or email email@example.com.
If a true emergency presents itself that conflicts with your appointment, I ask that you notify me immediately through any medium necessary. You can email me at any time of day or night, or make a phone call and leave a voice message any time during normal waking hours, but it is your responsibility to ensure you have received a reply from me to confirm cancellation BEFORE your missed appointment time.
- Cancel/change your appointment with at least 24 hours notice: no problem, no charge.
- Cancel/change within 24 hours of your appointment for any reason: $40 cancellation fee, or 50% of the full session rate (whichever is greater.) You can avoid this by sending someone in your place! If I am able to fill the appointment: no charge.
- Cancel/change your appointment within 2 hours: Full charge, unless I can rebook that slot.
- No show, no notice: if you simply do not show up for any reason, with no notice, I will charge your card on file for the session.
If you have circumstances that you feel deserve special consideration, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can decide whether or not to make an exception to this policy.
A note on Prepaid Sessions: All payments including prepaid packages, sessions, or gift certificates are non-refundable and always expire ONE YEAR from purchase. Any requests for refunds or extensions are issued at the sole discretion of Kneaded Revolution Massage. You may use prepaid, unexpired sessions at any time, or they can be used by a friend or family member.
Your safety, comfort, and satisfaction are important. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Thanks so much - I look forward to working with you!